What is WHEDA?
State Bank Financial is a proud partner with the Wisconsin Housing Economic Development Authority and is often referred to as WHEDA.
With WHEDA and State Bank Financial you have multiple loan options. Learn more here.
Why is it great for First Time Home Buyers?
- Multiple mortgage options
- Buy with as little as 3% down payment
- Your down payment could be gifted to you
- See Income limit tables here: WHEDA Income Limits
Any drawbacks or fine print?
Not really. In fact, it is easy to know the rules. (Click here to connect with our WHEDA expert at SBF)
Here are some rules to remember:
- Some income limits apply and vary by county. (Income table by county)
- WHEDA Mortgage rules vary for first time homebuyers by county of residence, by the type of home you’re purchasing and there are purchase price limits.
- Part of the WHEDA process requires homebuyer’s education class
- Certain program restrictions and eligibility requirements may apply
Connect with one of our Mortgage Experts and they will help you get started. We know it’s a big step clicking on the link to email one of them, but it means you have a local, live person, who will reach out to you to answer questions, and guide you through the process. So…don’t panic, connect with us, and we will walk you through everything.
PLEASE SELECT THE MORTGAGE EXPERT NEAR YOU: