What is WHEDA?
State Bank Financial is a proud partner with the Wisconsin Housing Economic Development Authority and is often referred to as WHEDA.
With WHEDA and State Bank Financial you have multiple loan options. Learn more here.
Why is it great for First Time Home Buyers?
- Multiple mortgage options
- Buy with as little as 3% down payment
- Your down payment could be gifted to you
- See Income limit tables here: WHEDA Income Limits
Any drawbacks or fine print?
Not really. In fact, it is easy to know the rules. (Click here to connect with our WHEDA expert at SBF)
Here are some rules to remember:
- Some income limits apply and vary by county. (Income table by county)
- WHEDA Mortgage rules vary for first time homebuyers by county of residence, by the type of home you’re purchasing and there are purchase price limits.
- Part of the WHEDA process requires homebuyer’s education class
- Certain program restrictions and eligibility requirements may apply
Fill out the Homebuyer Fast Answer Form and we will connect with you to help.
We know it’s a big step clicking on the link and filling it out. But it means you will have a real live person from State Bank Financial reach out to you. And it’s just to help you. So… don’t panic it is all part of Service First mindset at State Bank Financial.