State Bank Financial is committed to building strong communities. We provide financing for local governments, schools, health care facilities, and industrial development agencies. We lend money to families and businesses pursuing their dreams.
We take pride in a legacy rich with charitable giving. We stay close to our customers and our communities, knowing that when they are strong and successful, we will be too.
State Bank Financial has a history of supporting various organizations throughout our region.
- Our local United Way allows us to reach many local organizations and support programs that give to our communities.
- La Crosse Community Theatre
- Midwest Music Fest
- Hunger Task Force
- Sparta Concert in the Parks
- La Crosse Concert in the Parks
- Marshfield Area Pet Shelter
- The Salvation Army
- New Horizons
- Family & Childrens Center