State Bank Financial is committed to building strong communities. We provide financing for local governments, schools, health care facilities, and industrial development agencies. We lend money to families and businesses pursuing their dreams.
We take pride in a legacy rich with charitable giving. We stay close to our customers and our communities, knowing that when they are strong and successful, we will be too.
State Bank Financial has a history of supporting various organizations throughout our region.
- Our local United Way allows us to reach many local organizations and support programs that give to our communities.
- La Crosse Community Theatre
- Midwest Music Fest
- Hunger Task Force
- Sparta Concert in the Parks
- La Crosse Concert in the Parks
- Freedom Fest
- Marshfield Area Pet Shelter
- The Salvation Army
- New Horizons
- Family & Childrens Center
- Down Syndrome Association of Wisconsin
Chili Fest - The State Bank Financial Chili Cook-off
The State Bank Financial Chili Cook-off supports Law Enforcement efforts for Drug Awareness Resistance Education (D.A.R.E) and is a legacy event that State Bank Financial has been involved with for over 28 Years. The funds have been used primarily to help area Law Enforcement DARE programs and have also been used to support our area youth through the La Crosse Public Education Foundation.