Increase efficiency with electronic services to disburse company funds.
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Reduce time and resources spent on payment processing with the help of ACH Services. ACH services make it easier for your customers to pay you. Not only is it more convenient for customers, it also makes it easier to more accurately predict your overall cash flow.
- Ideal for businesses with a high volume of recurring receivables:
- Monthly dues
- More closely predict your overall cash flow
- Customers can opt to set up one-time or recurring transactions
Your employees will appreciate the security and convenience of immediate funds availability with payroll direct deposit. It's also a great tool for issuing expense reimbursements, tax refunds, pension payments, dividends, and bonuses.
- Save yourself and staff valuable time
- Directly deposit your employee payroll
- Provide the convenience of immediate fund availability to employees
- Issue a number of other transactions
Transfer money safely and efficiently with our wire transfer service. Whether your destination is local, regional, national or even international, you can easily initiate wires from your State Bank Financial account online or by phone.
- Easy, same-day, safe movement of funds
- Initiate local, regional, national, and international wire transfers
- Can be initiated from your State Bank Financial account online or by phone
- Schedule one-time transfers or create recurring templates for future use
Offered through the US Department of the Treasury, the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System, or EFTPS, is a secure and efficient way to pay your corporate, payroll, and sales taxes.
- Streamline and simplify the payment of your business taxes
- Pay corporate, payroll, and sales taxes all in one place
- Save valuable time and resources on tax preparation
Get started here: eftps.gov
A Visa purchasing card is the perfect blend between a line of credit and a credit card. It gives you maximum control over expenses without hindering the need for immediate cash flow. Reports can even be extracted in multiple, accommodating forms.
- Flexibility of a large credit line
- Ability to control how and where funds are spent
- Free card; no annual fees or interest owed
- Corporate liability on charges
- Reports available in multiple extract forms