- An interest-bearing real estate trust account required of Wisconsin real estate brokers
- Receives the deposit of all down payments, earnest money, and other trust funds received by the broker and related to the conveyance of real estate
- Funds used by The Department of Administration's Division of Housing to augment existing emergency and transitional homeless programs
- Approximately $200,000 to $300,000 in interest is remitted to the state annually
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free eStatements
Learn more about the IBRETA program.