Skip to content

How To Report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card

Take the following steps immediately to prevent any unauthorized transactions.

  • Monday–Friday, from 9 a.m.–5 p.m.: Call any State Bank Financial branch to cancel your card and order a new card.
  • To report a card lost or stolen after hours, call 1-800-754-4128. Canceling your card using this system is permanent. The bank cannot reactivate your card at a later date, you will need to see your personal banker to reissue a new card.