Receive funds to make your business grow with our affordable services.
Expand your customer's payment options and increase revenue by accepting payment by credit or debit card. You'll increase your competitive advantage and make it easier and more convenient for your customers to do business with you.
- Added versatility; give your business the ability to process credit and debit cards
- Make it easier for customers to pay you
- Boost your bottom line
- Reduce processing time and errors
- Reduce billing expenses
- Easy-to-track online merchant account information
Deposit checks from the comfort of your office with this time-saving service. Simply scan the checks, then send them on their way to be deposited. Make fewer bank trips and free up your staff for other important tasks with this helpful convenience.
- Ideal for businesses with a large number of outgoing checks
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere with secure internet access
- Simply scan the check and send it on its way to be deposited
- Expedite cash flow and funds availability
- Reduce unnecessary bank trips and improve efficiency
- Enhanced security and fraud protection
- Consolidate deposits from multiple locations
- Automated transaction validation and balancing
State Bank Financial collects and processes customer payments on your behalf, so you can focus more time on growing your business. Incoming payments are collected, processed, and deposited before they would reach you by mail.
- Ideal for businesses that receive a large amount of incoming mail
- Incoming mail receipts are deposited directly to your account
- Available before they would even reach your mailbox
- Maximize availability of funds
- Expedites your deposits
- Enhances your cash position
- Strengthens audit control
- Provides timely deposit information
- Save time and resources; eliminate unnecessary trips to a branch
Easily collect payments from customers with this time-saving service. Payments are transferred from your customers account to your account, allowing you to secure a payment quicker and easier.
- Streamline recordkeeping
- Fewer errors in accounting
- Efficient processing, providing more visibility to your cash position
- Improve cash flow