Financial planning services available at State Bank Financial are offered exclusively through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
At Raymond James, we believe in the importance of counseling individual clients, understanding their needs and concerns, and building customized financial plans. With a watchful eye on today's complex financial marketplace, we offer a comprehensive selection of investment alternatives to help meet your evolving needs. We are also a leader in providing fee-based alternatives to traditional commission transactions, with experience in fee-based planning since the late 1960s.
With knowledge and experience to guide you through every step of the financial planning process, your Raymond James financial advisor will:
- Help you define specific financial goals by reviewing your financial situation in depth, taking into account your income, assets and liabilities, current portfolio, risk tolerance, and investment time horizon
- Offer you flexible account options, including traditional investment accounts or a variety of fee-based alternatives that feature annual fees and low or no transaction costs
- Access and evaluate up-to-the-minute market data, research reports and other economic and financial information
- Offer you a variety of investment alternatives and services to meet your needs - including retirement, education, tax and estate planning, stock, bonds, load and no-load mutual funds, CDs, insurance, annuities, trust services, and asset management
- Work with your other professional advisors, such as attorneys and tax specialists, to help ensure coordination in all areas of your financial life
- And much more
Your Financial Future is important. Don't trust it to just anyone.