NextGen is the perfect partner as you begin to give your children the freedom and responsibility to manage finances.
Your child is coming of age for their first checking account, maybe they are headed off to college, or maybe they have their first job, a car, or even that new smartphone — how do they manage their money and learn the value of a solid financial foundation? Easy… with the NextGen financial package from State Bank Financial.
The NextGen Package gives you peace of mind as your children learn banking, balancing checkbooks, and growing into financial independence. NextGen Package Includes:
- Independence Checking: No-fee checking means no overdraft fees, no monthly fee, no minimum balance, and No ATM Charge from SBF. Independence Checking is available to customers until the age of 23.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay: Easy to use, convenient, and tech savvy. Pay your bills online, send money to anyone anywhere in the United States free of charge, transfer between accounts, and have peace of mind with customized text alerts right to your cell phone*.
- eStatements: Easy to read, easy to access, Statements for the 21st Century
- Visa Debit Card: Convenient for in person and online purchases, durable EMV Chip card, Visa's Zero liability
- Mobile Banking: Convenient online banking you carry with you in your pocket, access it anytime, anywhere – we call it Pocket Banking .
Contact State Bank Financial to learn more and to schedule an appointment for NextGen.
NextGen is available at any of the State Bank Financial branches or email: [email protected] and a NextGen product specialists will contact you.
*Standard text message rates may apply based on your mobile plan.